Whether you need a dock for your personal watercraft or a new 200 slip marina, Duncan Seawall has the experience and ability to build a dock you will be proud of
for years to come. When constructing a dock, your material options are almost endless. The pilings, substructure, decking and fasteners can be customized to
meet your specific needs and budget requirements. Duncan Seawall will assist
you through the entire dock construction process.
Several of our standard features include:
- 8” and 10” diameter, 2.5 C.C.A. marine grade pressure treated pilings
- Pilings set a minimum of 6’ into the bay bottom
- .4 A.C.Q. pressure treated No. 1 grade, hand select Pro Deck timbers with beveled edges standard from factory is used for decking
- 3” stainless steel screws to attach the decking with no rusting or lifting of the deck boards
- 5/8” stainless steel bolts to attach the substructure to the pilings
- .6 C.C.A., marine grade pressure treated, 2” x 8” timbers for substructure (headers and stringers)
Our skilled carpenters have years of experience and take pride in building
quality docks to meet your needs.